Friday, August 8, 2008

Purpose

I have a couple of things in mind in starting this blog.

1. From the title is should be evident that I'll mainly be putting theological things up here. This will include brief essays, book reviews/recommendations, and quotes in order to obey Jude's command to earnestly contend for the faith that has been delivered once for all to the saints. This will take up the majority of blog posts.

2. I will also use this blog in connection with Sunday School and Bible Study lessons to give recommendations for further reading and give links on whereh to find articles and books that correspond to the subject talked about that week. This will first come up in a few days as I sub for a friend teaching a series on Apologetics based on Tim Keller's book, The Reason for God.

3. Finally I'll try to post links to things that I find interesting or informative on there. I'll endeavor to check sources for what gets posted before putting it up.

No comments: