Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Q&A with Dr. Horton hosted by... the Washington Post?

For all the time that conservatives and Christians spend accusing the mainstream media of having a liberal bias we should point out when they do something helpful. The Washington Post recently hosted an online question and answer session with Dr. Michael Horton, the J. Gresham Machen Professor of Systematic Theology and Apologetics at Westminster Seminary California and host of the Whitehorse Inn. Based on the questions asked and Dr. Horton's answers the Washington Post just hosted a gospel presentation on its website! The discussion was partly inspired by and related to Dr. Horton's new book, Christless Christianity (this is the cheapest that I have found the book). I'm expecting my copy to arrive anyday now and I will try to post a review after I finish reading it.

For now, go check out the the interview at the Washington Post website!

No comments: